Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fresh Start (stretch marks)

I have six new stretch marks. On my tummy. From GAINING WEIGHT. At college.

So, now it's time to get serious. I'm going to start tomorrow with a fruit-fast, probably just apples, as I just bought a whole bunch of Ginger Gold apples (these are literally the best kind of apples I've ever had in my entire life).
So tomorrow is Apple-Fast.
Then the next day, I'm going to try to keep it around 800? Preferably lower, but I've been eating so much lately...
It's really hard having an unlimited meal plan, because I feel like I have to go to the Commons (our food-place) every day to get my money's worth.
Fuck you, parents.
Upper Middle Class Problems, hah.

Now, please excuse me, as I write an essay that's due in about seven hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.