Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A little clarification is in order.

@Sam Lupin, I'm sorry if I worried you. I have been working pretty hard to eat healthy (granola bars are my current vice).
I want to lose weight by exercising and eating right, and my new job allows me a free gym membership.
Now, usually I'm so tired from my day (which is only five hours, so I don't know why I'm always so tired...) that I take naps in the middle (I work 7-9 and 3-6) and go to bed super early. So I'm trying to find time in there to work out. Hopefully I can get my life together and work out in the in-between times. I would like that a lot. I miss being strong and I miss running.

I hate running.
But I miss being able to run without the pain of shin splints.


The struggles of being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.