Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's new.

A lot has been going on in my life.
I've been spending lots of my mother's money.
Mostly at Sephora.

I'm dating someone. For the first time in my life. His name is Mike. He's a ginger. He's really nice.
I'm working on getting treatment for my ADD/ADHD.
Hopefully Adderall.
I just want to be not stressed. I've been reading a lot about ADD/ADHD in women and how different it is from men.
And all of it is exactly how I've been feeling for a really long time, and I think to myself: why couldn't I have found this sooner?
I could have a 4.0 right now.

My plan is to really start restricting next Sunday, building myself up for it.
I have a lot of apples. Three grapefruits.
God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice, say something mean, say something useless, say something productive.

Say anything at all.